League of Legends General League of Legends General

I would say this is your best animation for the quality of the visuals as well as it being pretty darn funny :D Scott ezreal is pretty awesome too. I thoroughly enjoyed this, I'm glad you took the time to make this polished.

Good job.

DigitalPrison DigitalPrison

Hi again

Hey it's me from Youtube.
Kudos on getting a daily second place! Yet again i must stress how great this animation is it's so imaginative and the style is pretty sweet. Well done dude :D

Movin' Movin'

Wow

The animation is very clean and you captured the feel of the 8th ending of bleach fantastically. The art is good as well. Well Done!!!

The World Warrior The World Warrior

audio quality

the file isn't very big so you can afford to have the music video in high quality.
Great movie well done.

Red hedge episode 3 Red hedge episode 3

ahaha

Tht made my day. Great animation.

Sonic & The Black Knight Sonic & The Black Knight

Lol

Sonic was owned by a sword XD.
the drawing was alright and i think you drew the sword pretty well aswell.
It was a little too short and his mouth animation was kinda bad.
Anyways good job.

burrito15 responds:

Yeah, I wanted to be the first to make a parody of this Sonic game (and I was), so it was done in two hours. :)

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Wow O_O

Thats the most beautiful thing im gonna see on this portal for a long time, I've been following this series since it started and you never cease to impress. There's not a single thing i don't like about this animation, the animation was smooth and the artwork was also amazing (as usual). You are a genius for making this series this was very Creative.
10 star + favorite. Well done.

Pivot animations Pivot animations

AWESOME!!!

Awesome animations man but would've been nice if they were a bit longer.

xelander responds:

Yeah, i was way to lazy :3

super mariOH!!!! super mariOH!!!!

Grreat but short

Great animation but it just needs to be longer than that. But good animating anyways.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

WOOT Best sprite movie ever!!

You never cease to amaze Alvin, this has got to be the best or one of the best sprite movies on newgrounds ever. The animation was very clean and there were sharp movements, you chose fiting music, and sound quality was great.
Every episode gets better so i seriously cant wait to see the next episode.