Hang Castle (Sonik & Sky) Hang Castle (Sonik & Sky)

Whoa man

This was one of my favorite soundtracks for the game and you have certainly done the song justice. The bit that striked me the most was 1:04, the beat was awesome could even dance to it. This remix has got to be one of your finest, well done :D keep up the fantastic work.

DreamEater responds:

Thanks so much Chaos! I'm happy that you enjoyed it :)
I really appreciate the review :p

~Dj Sonik

E-102 Gamma Theme (Dj Sonik) E-102 Gamma Theme (Dj Sonik)

Can't get any better than this!

This is such a beautiful remix of E-102's theme, i personally think this fits him more, certainly worthy of being in a video game at least, good job with this man :D

DreamEater responds:

Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the tune :)

knuckles theme knuckles theme

Aweosme

Wow this is a grt remix. You must of spent a lot of precious time on this and that time wasn't wasted. Keep up the awesome work.

Chronamut responds:

haha I was wondering why this is suddenly getting an influx of reviews and then realized the flash this was used in is currently frontpaged XD

this song was also made.. 5 years ago XD

thanks for the review man - and ya I did :)

-shawn-

Sonic 3 Final Boss (xsakux) Sonic 3 Final Boss (xsakux)

OMG

Wow so unique, what a beautiful remix. Awesome!!
I have heard alot of remixes of this song and this by far is my favorite.
10 star

To Be Continued To Be Continued

THIS SONG IS EPIC!!!!

AWESOME SONG!!!! WOOT!!! Well done

Ready steady go! remix Ready steady go! remix

Decent

This is'nt the worst remix of this song i've heard it's actually pretty awesome I think the intro was wicked but the middle part of the song wasn't so great but overall this remix was pretty cool. Well done.

Sonic 3 - Credits Sonic 3 - Credits

unique

This is a much calmer remix of this song it's a seriously great effect, probably my favorite. Great use of violins. This is a very unique remix.

Grand Metropolis-Sonic Heroes Grand Metropolis-Sonic Heroes

Great remix

This remix is so awesome.you've gotta be an expert remixer. This is certainly the best remix of this levels bgm. Excelent job man!!!

wow man thanks ^^
i'm glad you enjoyed it so much =]

~Dj Sonik